Friday, June 20, 2014

Life is Hard

I got another temporary assignment from the same company I mentioned in an earlier post. There's a lot more work and people this time, which makes it harder to know who did what. Normally it wouldn't be a problem, but the supervisors found a lot of mistakes in the paperwork. It has gotten so bad that now you have to sign in and out with a secretary to know what you're doing and what part you're doing. I haven't made any mistakes yet, but it sure does make me paranoid as hell. Although, I can't blame them for doing this. There's a nice number of co-workers that I genuinely think are retards and it makes me wonder how they got hired. On the bright side, the regular employees there are treating me nicely. One of them even jokingly said that they should sign a petition to get me hired full-time. I wish they did.

There's not much else happening in my life. I still work my shitty regular job and I get depressed just thinking about it. I did get accepted into a trade program to become an electrician, but I have to wait until next spring/summer to start because all the September classes are full. Unless I get lucky and I get a spot because someone decided not to go.

I started to assemble my own custom dollfie. I'll be posting her progress and since she's a girl from an anime/game/vn series you can try to guess who she is. There's also a custom dollfie of her already out there, so I'm copying parts of her for my own girl.

There's not much left for me to work on. All I have to do is style her wig and not fuck up, which is kinda hard. The rest is just waiting for the stuff I commissioned to arrive. More specifically, her eyes, clothing, face up, and accessories. Anyways, here's some pictures of the stuff that already arrived.


The usual dollfie parts in semi-white. She's going to use a 07 head and a L size bust. I don't particularly like huge tumors, but I don't dislike them either. The bust internal frame is regular color because semi-white was out of stock. It's an internal frame, so not like it matters, I think.


All assembled minus her head! Her head is already being sent to the face up artist to paint it. Putting her together was more difficult than I thought. I thought it was going to be bam, wham, done. Instead it was uhhhhhhhhh, cmon fit, gotta use the hairdryer to make the vinyl softer, bam, one leg done.


And here's her wig! I got it from Miruya and I was surprised that the ribbons from the stock photo actually came with the wig. I'll have to do some research before I begin messing around with the wig. Also, I didn't realize this until after I took the picture, but if you look closely you can see some sort of monster being reflected on the packaging. How terrifying.

Nagato trying out the wig.

2 comments:

  1. >I have to wait until next spring/summer to start because all the September classes are full. Unless I get lucky and I get a spot because someone decided not to go.

    I'm going through the same thing right now. Waiting for that stuff is terrible. Just gives more time for things to go wrong. I hope it all works out for you. Being an electrician seems like a good trade to go into since you aren't likely to get screwed by automation or 3D printing.

    >I started to assemble my own custom dollfie.

    Living the dream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the wait makes me feel like I'm wasting even more of my life. Best of luck with yours too.

      Delete