Sunday, July 3, 2011

Review: Super Soniko Bondage Ver. By Orchid Seed

Now that Canada Post employees have been forced back to work I finally received this figure in the mail. This figure is very lewd so some of the pictures will be censored. If you want to see them uncensored then just click on the thumbnails to be redirected.



The box isn't anything too special. It features the original illustration printed on the top of the box. I also found Nitro+'s seal of approval on the back to be quite adorable.



Soniko comes with an extra pair of legs. They're used if you wish her to reveal her panties completely.





Her hair has a few rough spots, but they're very minor. I'm sure you can't even notice them my pictures unless you really search for them. Soniko's headphones has a nice amount detail in them. I would have been very disappointed if they turned out plain as it's her trademark item.


You probably already noticed, but she's very rude. The logo on the back of her jacket is pretty cute.


Oh my! Her thighs are delicious and she's sporting quite an ass.


Yay for boots! One feature that gave me a surprise is that her fishnet stockings are not painted on! It's real material that is connected at the back.



Soniko also comes with a guitar. It's more detailed than I originally thought and it even has strings on it! My only complaint is that its stand is very unstable. The slightest nudge will have a great chance of knocking it off.



This figure is a cast-off so you can remove various amounts of her clothing. Even the inside of the jacket is detailed.


Soniko has to be taken apart into several pieces if you wish to remove her clothing. You can display her in multiple ways because her jacket, pants, and top can be removed without affecting anything else. Seeing her head alone reminds me of Takoluka a bit. The base for this figure is also very boring. It's just...nothing to be honest. 

Without her top Soniko's gesture with her hands look awfully strange.

 I prefer her with her clothes on.

This is my first figure by Orchid Seed that I own and it has left a good impression on me. My only complaints are the figure's base and the guitar's stand.

I also mentioned previously that I would try to limit myself to one figure or less than $100 per month, but it seems that I have broken that rule recently. I spotted an item I wanted on Mandarake and I just couldn't resist. Oh well, this will just mean another review and one less shitpost. I'm sure no one will mind. Except for my wallet.

8 comments:

  1. That's a really hot figure, and yeah you're right, her pose does look pretty odd without the top on.

    Have to watch the wallet though don't you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice figure, I like the fact they bothered with guitar strings, they often leave them off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that really is quite a lewd figure you got there, although I thought it would be but yes... They really do a good job out of overly sexualizing poor Sonico there.

    Well I suppose that is the fate of popular mascots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I envy you so goddam much right now

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks pretty meaty, as well as those chest tumors.

    >I prefer her with her clothes on.

    I would assume since her clothes added more detail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Her thighs are quite nice indeed. I like the stockings and boots too, though she's sporting a very rude chest. I think she looks nicer with her clothes on too, both because of the hand gesture and because I think the jacket looks nice.

    Hopefully your wallet will make a full recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Want her so bad. I was actually going to pre-order her, but I never got enough money to afford it.

    I too prefer her with her clothes on. Her pose looks a bit awkward without them.

    ReplyDelete