Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Review: Revoltech Dark Saber

I decided to take some pictures of my figures and today I'll feature Dark Saber. It's the Revoltech version and if you want to see the Figma version then head over to this blog. I tried using some paper as a background with a lamp near me. It's not as good as a lightbox or using natural sunlight but they're not bad.


I hate this stand so much.

All her accessories.

You have not defeated me yet!




Almost every part of this figure can be disassembled at their joints. As you can see, she has joints in almost every single place needed. I could of taken the leg apart but I think you already get the idea. You would think that this would let me pose her in all sorts of positions, right? Well, it would if she could stand. The stand is almost completely useless as their are no "holes" to attach it to Saber. You just shove it up her dress, with or without sexual intentions, and hope Saber can balance herself on it. There are holes on the bottom of her soles but the stand only has one "pole" to attach itself to Saber. She'll end up falling due to the uneven ground.

If you can get past the fact that you can't really pose her then she isn't that bad. She's more of an action figure in this sense. It's actually quite fun to take her apart and reassemble her. I also liked that they included the regular Excalibur along with her.

Here is a picture of Figma Miku Hatsune just for fun. It also shows how I'm able to pose her the way I want to, unlike Saber. On a happier note, AmiAmi received Dead Master today. I finished payment a little while ago and hopefully it will ship soon.


Overall, Saber was very disappointing. If you really want a figure of Dark Saber then do not pick Revoltech's version. A figure isn't much of a figure if you can't even pose it.

12 comments:

  1. >I can't wait to be a useless piece of shit that cannot be posed at all

    I laughed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can think of better things to shove up Saber's dress than a stand

    ReplyDelete
  3. >I can think of better things to shove up Saber's dress than a stand
    Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. That stand looks horrible. It can't be nice getting it shoved up your dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Basically, if there's both a Figma and Revoltech version of something, don't ever pick the Revoltech.

    Dem horrible Revoltech stands.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know I'd be having mini sword fights with those two swords.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That thing is like a Hello Ninja weapon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. >I can't wait to be a useless piece of shit that can't be posed at all.

    I WARNED YOU ABOUT STANDS BRO.

    I TOLD YOU DOG.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I prefer black suit or vanilla seibah but a dark saber is fine too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the girl cyan color hair. <33

    ReplyDelete
  11. People die when they are killed?

    ReplyDelete