Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Review: Hong Meiling by Gift

My Meiling plush was delivered to me today. The tracking for my package told me it was coming today and I was thinking if I should take a shower or wait until it comes. I was just about to take one when the doorbell rang. Amazing timing. Anyways, here are some pictures I took of Meiling. Enjoy!




SUPER SAIYAN




I was hoping to see a "Made in China" tag on Meiling but I had my hopes too high. Her hat was surprisingly easy to adjust and put on compared to Remilia's. I can't help but HNNNNGH when I see them sitting together. Seriously. I was going to make this post but they distracted me. They still have plenty of Meiling plush dolls left over at AmiAmi so order one if you want. The shipping was 1600 Yen via EMS. Ah, Alice's headband does not come off for those wondering. It is attached at the sides of her head.

13 comments:

  1. lol'd at the SUPER SAIYAN and hat switching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are rather cute!

    I laughed at the panties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alice looks cute in Meiling's hat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coo,. So how big is your collection now?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can switch the hats?

    It...it's too cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

    You're making me feel bad that I missed my chance to get a Patchouli plushie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @McRoganheim
    In terms of plushies I only have these three. I would get more if I had the money.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Think you updated this twice man >.>

    http://quarterqwerty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Late comment is late, but I like the Meiling!

    ReplyDelete