Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Review: Alice Margatroid Fumofumo Plush Doll by Gift

Today's post is a bit of a filler. I'll post some pictures I took of my Alice plush doll because I didn't take much of her before. I was also testing out my new place to take pictures from. I think the photos turned out better than my previous attempts. Not by much though.







 The hairband does not come off.


Meiling's tag.

Remi's

I haven't been doing much in the past couple days aside from anime and browsing /jp/. I also developed a habit of constantly checking on the status of my package. It feels similar to F5ing a thread. I'm STILL looking for a job to supply me with more figure money but I barely get any calls back. A lot of employers want references and the last time I worked was...two years ago. I don't even think my former boss would even remember me. So yeah... references screw me over. It feels pretty bad when you apply to a job that says "No experience required!" and you see the same ad reposted days later. It might just be a scam but it still depresses me. I'll think of a proper topic to post about next time, hopefully.

17 comments:

  1. Alice is the best touhou!
    she's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not supposed to take the hats of Touhous off anyway - terrible things are going to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Times are tough. Be careful about online job postings. There's a lot of people/places just looking to get your resume/contact info. Stick to ones with actual addresses or phone numbers. Don't bother with staffing services they're usually a complete waste of time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't let it get you down, think of your figures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe, Aleice seems sarcastic, like: ¬_¬

    ReplyDelete
  6. >Underwear MADE IN CHINA

    MADE BY CHINA is more like it.

    >I'll think of a proper topic to post about next time, hopefully.

    But this WAS a proper topic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. >Underwear is MADE IN CHINA
    Of course.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Superior strong Chinese underwear

    ReplyDelete
  9. All underwear should be made in China.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The underwear part made me laugh. Nice panty shot.

    ReplyDelete